Monday, October 17, 2005

17. Knitting, 85. Credit Cards, 86a. Charts

#17. Learn to knit in the round.
DONE!

I think I can safely say that I have learned how to do this now. I've been working on a project for a relative's Christmas present and It's turning out great! I really enjoy knitting in the round.
#85. Close all open credit cards that have no balance.
DONE!

I only closed one out of our two open cards, but that was a new decision we made, so technically, this number should be marked as over and done.
#86a. Draft e-mail and post to SCS, INKredible, and INKblots.
DONE!

So far, I have seven ladies signed up. I just need 13 more. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How did you find out which credit cards you had open without balances? I fear that my college days left me with many open accounds that I have forgotten about....

Good idea nicole, i'll have to borrow it (but maybe on a smaller scale :))

10/25/2005 2:36 PM

 
Blogger Nicole Seitler said...

I think now you are able to order a free credit report once a year from all three major companies. Everything you've ever openned is listed. See: http://www.annualcreditreport.com/

10/26/2005 10:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home