Wednesday, November 02, 2005

14. Photos, 25. Crochet.

#14. Develop your favorite digital prints that are still on the computer.
Last night we went to Staples to get a new printer cartridge. For less than the price of two new cartridges, we left the store with a new printer that's perfect for printing digital pictures! Wow! This wasn't how I thought I'd complete this task. God had much better plans in mind. ;)
#25. Crochet one project.
I was starting to knit a scarf, but the yarn was making these big blocks of color instead of stripes. So I decided to try to crochet the scarf instead. That way, I could make the chain as long as I desired and run the stripes all the way up and down the length of the project. I'm still not a fan of crochet, though. I don't think that it’s as pretty as knitting is.

1 Comments:

Blogger Briana Almengor said...

Man,
I thought I was task oriented. I've got nothing on you! :)
Can't wait to meet you!

11/03/2005 11:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home