Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Update including 12, 25, 44, 56, 58, 59, 75 and 81.

I've been on an internet respite over the holiday season, so I have a lot to update:

#12. Obtain a digital camera.
Thank you to my in-laws for making this dream a reality.
#25. Crochet one project.
Made a scarf for a relative for Christmas.
#44. Take Travis and Bug sailing on Mom's boat.
We went sailing over Thanksgiving.
#56. Own a simple dinning room table and four chairs.
We thank my brother-in-law for his generosity towards us this year as well. Yes, it was a merry Christmas.
#58. Buy new blue dinner bowls. & #59. Expand the blue dish collection.
These two will have to be changed, seeing as after Christmas I now have an elegant set of dishes for 12. This means that one of my unofficial 101 in 1001 can be fulfilled: Set a table at next year's Ladies' Christmas Breakfast.
#75. Re-read "Pride and Prejudice."
I completed this when I was laid up with morning sickness.
#81. Fix monitor...or get a new one.
Our monitor finally died and some friends were gracious enough to lone us their back up one for as long as we need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home