Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Update including 3, 7, 24, 33, 61, 68, 83 and 90.

#3. Make Bug a rag doll with extra dresses she can change.
A girlfriend of mine has sewn the Bug a dolly and some clothes. She'll be sending her to us soon!
#7. Renew my Creating Keepsakes subscription.
I changed my mind and got myself a subscription to Better Homes & Garden's Scrapbooking, Etc. instead. I like their layouts better. CK is going in a strange direction...
#24. Find a simple, beautiful baby blanket pattern, knit 3x 1x.
Well, I was planning on making three of these, two for friends and one for our little baby boy, but it's taking way too long and the other babies have been born for months now. Oopsie. Here is an old update on the blanket's progress, with a picture: Baby Blanket. It's now as long as it is wide, but I want to keep going. I figure I'll be done with it in the Fall, when it will be needed.
#33. Plan a fifth year anniversary get-away.
Now that we've had our fourth year anniversary, my mind is on where we should go for our fifth! Yes, I'm that excited.
#61. Buy a new set of sheets that actually match the duvet cover.
We plan on purchasing a bigger bed in the next few months. When we do that, we'll need new sheets. We've decided on a light "dusty" blue color. Now we just have to find them.
#68. Teach Bug her letters by sight.
Done (at three years, one month)! I was slowly teaching her them one at a time when all the sudden, while looking through an alphabet book, she told me all the rest of them. We still think "W" is "M" sometimes but that's not as bad as thinking that it was an "S."
#83. Get DSL.
Yippee! We got a new phone service that includes DSL for what we were paying Verizon for their regular service. Rock on!
#90. Get new glasses before November 2005.
This didn't happen in time to go see Harry Potter and Narnia in the theaters, but we both got new glasses in April.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home